Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Top Ten All Time Greatest Quarterbacks

I found this article on the ESPN website. It is John Clayton's countdown of the top ten greatest quarterbacks of all time. Some of them aren't surprising... Johnny Unitas, Joe Montana,Dan Marino, John Elway... but I was surprised to see some other names on there. Let me clarify, I was surprised to see them on there already... Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Brett Favre. It is especially interesting to see where they rank and his breakdown of why he ranked them that way. The NFL now is vastly different from the NFL of yesteryear... to me it would be like comparing apples and orange. Are there any names on the list you expected to see that aren't there? Do you think anyone doesn't deserve to be on there? Check it out for yourself, let me know if you agree. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment